Energy Culture is now a solar retailer approved by the Clean Energy Council - CEC after signing on to the Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct. This means that we’ve made a strong commitment to good business practices and improving standards in the solar industry.
The Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct, which is currently the only solar industry code of conduct authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is designed to give consumers peace of mind when making the decision to invest in a solar system by helping them select a quality retailer.
Energy Culture always prioritise quality over quantity, so this is our way to show the Northern Beaches community and all Sydney that we are committed to raising the bar in the solar energy industry and to providing a high level of customer service.
What Does This Means for You?
When you buy solar from a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer, you can be assured that you are buying a quality product from a company that follows all relevant consumer protection laws and is prepared to back the operation of your solar system for at least five years. The code also has strict requirements that companies must follow in pre- and post-sale activities, documentation and general business practices.
That means you’ll get the following and more:
1. Assurance that the company has gone through a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
2. A standard minimum warranty period of five years on your whole system.
3. Detailed information on the process between system installation and network connection.
4. Peace of mind that the company will adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, and that its sales representatives will act ethically and not engage in any dishonest or misleading tactics.
5. Many other quality and performance guarantees.
We want you to make a well-informed decision to adopt solar energy, The Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct gives you the assurance that you can trust our work and that we will provide all information to enable full education about your purchase prior to entering into a contract.