CHECK THE SAFE OPERATION OF YOUR SOLAR PANELS INSTALLATION
The solar test and inspection will ensure that the long term performance of your solar system is not compromised by substandard installations and poor maintenance.
WHY YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT TESTING YOUR PANELS?
Water in the DC isolators can be a fire risk. Also, unprotected or damaged cables can jeopardize the safety and longevity of your solar system.
Dust and bird droppings can build up over time and impact on the amount electricity generated by a module.
Effective grounding is important to mitigate potential electric shocks and fire hazards.
NORTHERN BEACHES ELECTRICIANS TRUSTED BY
8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ENERGY CULTURE TO TEST & INSPECT YOUR PANELS
1. We provide our Test & Inspection service with safety in mind. We disconnect the system and use harnesses as we move about your roof.
2. We clean the panels and remove as much debris behind the panels as is safe to do so.
3. We then visually check over the installation, looking for unprotected or damaged cables.
4. We inspect the panels for signs of water ingress to the isolators. (Water in the DC isolators can be a fire risk.)
5. We perform electrical testing on the system; insulation resistance, system voltage, current of the system and earth continuity. This will tell us of any problems.
6. We check your inverter and assess whether it’s producing the correct amount of power.
7. We confirm your metering set up to determine whether you have a net or gross metering.
8. After we have finished, we’ll provide a report including photographs of any problems that we might have found and let you know whether your system is working well or not.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Book your Solar Panel Test & Inspection For only $295+GST
GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE!
Energy culture were fast to respond and got the job done without any fuss. Great price and service. Will be using them again.
Sep 19, 2019